CSS Examination – Pakistan
The CSS Exam is held by Federal Public Service Commission every year for recruitment to posts in BS-17 for the following groups/services under Federal Government:
- Commerce & Trade Group
- Foreign Service of Pakistan
- Information Group
- Inland Revenue Service
- Military Lands & Cantonments Group
- Office Management Group
- Pakistan Administrative Service
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
- Pakistan Customs Service
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Postal Group
- Railways (Commercial & Transportation) Group
Online Registration :
Registration will be start from 1st October to 31st October , 2016. The test fee is 2200-Rs only.
The CSS-Competitive Examination comprises the following four parts:
- Written Examination;
- Medical Examination;
- Psychological Assessment; and
- Viva Voce.
Eligibility for CSS Examination:
- A candidate must hold at least a Second Division or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of one of the Pakistani Universities or an equivalent degree or comparable educational qualifications of a foreign University recognized by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- A candidate who has obtained a Third Division (or ‘D’ grade) in his/her Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for the Examination in cases where he/she has obtained a higher Division in Master’s Degree.
- The matter as to which foreign degree is comparable and equivalent to corresponding Pakistani degree shall be decided by HEC. Therefore, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be attached with application form.
A candidate for admission to the examination must have attained the age of 21 years and not over 28 years on the closing date of submission of application.
Click Here for More E-Books:
For More Books and Guides Join the Group Below:
Best of Luck To All CSS Aspirants 🙂